.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Takoma Park, Maryland, United States

I'm now a 52-year-old American male raised as an Episcopalian, veteran of submarines, Peace Corps, and State Department. I like teaching people about what they can do with computers and have gotten by as an independent Microsoft trainer teaching networking, but I really hope to someday find a way to make a living traveling on my motorcycle, camping, and writing about places and people I meet along the way.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Voluntarily

Susan says that, a year ago, she was given a choice of traveling to Carswell in ten days and turning herself in voluntarily, or being escourted by Federal Marshalls immediately.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she OK? What is her next step? Does she ever have to stand trial or will the government continue to "monitor" her for the rest of her life? This is a very upsetting case! It seems like she is in limbo forever - a form of torture.

4:31 AM  
Blogger Thomas Nephew said...

I've updated my latest post about the case accordingly. What a misrepresentation of events by the AP.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home