.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Takoma Park, Maryland, United States

I'm now a 52-year-old American male raised as an Episcopalian, veteran of submarines, Peace Corps, and State Department. I like teaching people about what they can do with computers and have gotten by as an independent Microsoft trainer teaching networking, but I really hope to someday find a way to make a living traveling on my motorcycle, camping, and writing about places and people I meet along the way.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Starbucks is the Devil

Won't say what led to this thought, but it just dawned on me that soon one will not be able to take liquids anywhere on public transportation. The obvious benefactor? Starbucks!

You know that the sale of themos bottles has been lackluster and since they've not been able to cash in on that end of the coffee-to-work smuggling operation, they have found a way to end it. Hindsight is 20/20, but you would think that we might have figured it out sooner that Starbucks is the real force behind international terrorism, financing the whole thing out of customer drug addiction.

Too bad international terrorism isn't funny. This could have been a good monologue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home