.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Takoma Park, Maryland, United States

I'm now a 52-year-old American male raised as an Episcopalian, veteran of submarines, Peace Corps, and State Department. I like teaching people about what they can do with computers and have gotten by as an independent Microsoft trainer teaching networking, but I really hope to someday find a way to make a living traveling on my motorcycle, camping, and writing about places and people I meet along the way.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Well, today is the 9th

We expected that if there was going to be good news that it might arrive sometime between the 5th and the 9th. Susan called and seems to be taking it well. Her friend, Karin, like many of us, are just about speechless that our nation can lock an unconvicted person up for so long without the benefit of a trial just by seizing on a personality characteristic they find unpleasant and declaring them incompetent. It seems like, well, picking on the handicapped.

This could be the beginning of a good rant, but I'm going to save it for a day or two more. What do you think about our Justice Department?

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Nephew said...

Any word today?

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home