.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Takoma Park, Maryland, United States

I'm now a 52-year-old American male raised as an Episcopalian, veteran of submarines, Peace Corps, and State Department. I like teaching people about what they can do with computers and have gotten by as an independent Microsoft trainer teaching networking, but I really hope to someday find a way to make a living traveling on my motorcycle, camping, and writing about places and people I meet along the way.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Judge refuses to order drugging of defendant in Iraq spy case in New York - Americas - International Herald Tribune

Judge refuses to order drugging of defendant in Iraq spy case in New York - Americas - International Herald Tribune

This might be good news at last. I just had a call from Susan's lawyer, telling me there will be a hearing at 11:30, tomorrow.

[later posting]

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/09/08/america/NA_GEN_US_Iraq_Spy_Case.php

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Nephew said...

Linked to you here. Hope you'll drop by and leave a comment when you can after the hearing, or e-mail me. Nothing on the wires as of 2:20pm.

11:28 AM  
Blogger JB said...

Hi Thomas,

I had trouble commenting on that site. Probably my browser settings. I'll try again, later.

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home