.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Takoma Park, Maryland, United States

I'm now a 52-year-old American male raised as an Episcopalian, veteran of submarines, Peace Corps, and State Department. I like teaching people about what they can do with computers and have gotten by as an independent Microsoft trainer teaching networking, but I really hope to someday find a way to make a living traveling on my motorcycle, camping, and writing about places and people I meet along the way.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Links to stories

Symbol Susan -- "Though this be madness..."
ePluribus Media - USA
On Thursday, 11 March 2004, forty-one year old Susan Lindauer -- a former Congressional Aide and reporter -- was arrested and charged with conspiracy, acting ...

Susan Lindauer unfit for trial, judge rules
Anchorage Daily News - Anchorage,AK,USA
... Prosecutors said Susan Lindauer met with Iraqi intelligence officers at places in Baghdad, including Al Rashid Hotel, in 2002, where she accepted $5,000 in cash ...
See all stories on this topic

Judge won't force drugs on accused spy
San Jose Mercury News - CA, USA
Susan Lindauer is accused of conspiring to act as a spy for the Iraqi Intelligence Service and engaging in banned financial transactions with Saddam Hussein's ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, the first time I read about you was in the NYTimes on Saturday. When I saw your picture......believe it or not, you look like my sister 20 years ago! I am greatly impressed at your tenacity and endurance. How many other women have gone down this road?
Someone on dKos mentioned Martha Mitchell.....boy they did a job on her!

All the best of wishes go out to you and know that you are not forgotten...hope you write a book!

8:41 AM  
Blogger GreyHawk said...

JB -

Thanks for linking to the story Symbol Susan -- "Though this be madness....

I didn't know about you or Susan before writing it; I hope the article does justice to the situation, and is regarded as a fair treatment.

We'd appreciate any feedback.

And congratulations to you both on the newly-regained freedom, even if it is "free on bail" instead of a full exoneration.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home