.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Takoma Park, Maryland, United States

I'm now a 52-year-old American male raised as an Episcopalian, veteran of submarines, Peace Corps, and State Department. I like teaching people about what they can do with computers and have gotten by as an independent Microsoft trainer teaching networking, but I really hope to someday find a way to make a living traveling on my motorcycle, camping, and writing about places and people I meet along the way.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

CORRECTION: Susan's Next Hearing...

...is scheduled for June 13th.

Correct that. I just called Susan's Uncle Ted. He said there will be no hearing. The judge doesn't need to call everyone into court. He will just sign some papers and that will be that.

Ted thinks there is a very good chance that Susan will not go back to Carswell, but be released to a private facility near her home in the DC area.

2 Comments:

Blogger JB said...

There was a timing issue with information going back and forth. The defense had a week to respond to the prosecution questions, then I think the court realized that it wanted a week to look at all responses.

5:56 AM  
Blogger JB said...

I presumed, today. Let the judge take as much time as he needs.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home