.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Takoma Park, Maryland, United States

I'm now a 52-year-old American male raised as an Episcopalian, veteran of submarines, Peace Corps, and State Department. I like teaching people about what they can do with computers and have gotten by as an independent Microsoft trainer teaching networking, but I really hope to someday find a way to make a living traveling on my motorcycle, camping, and writing about places and people I meet along the way.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Rip off?

Now, it just dawns on me. I have seen no proof that the letters that Susan wrote to Andy Card were ever delivered. He says that he never saw them.

If Susan never really delivered them--she says that she hand delivered them to his house--and is simply saying so out of delusion, then she never actually did anything for Iraq. She took money from them, but....

Could it be that we are prosecuting her for ripping off our enemy?

What is worse, taking money for your expenses from an enemy and doing nothing for them, or as some in government do, taking a salary from your own country and doing nothing substantial for it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Nephew said...

Well, the January 6 one was delivered on January 8, according to the indictment against Lindauer.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home