.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Takoma Park, Maryland, United States

I'm now a 52-year-old American male raised as an Episcopalian, veteran of submarines, Peace Corps, and State Department. I like teaching people about what they can do with computers and have gotten by as an independent Microsoft trainer teaching networking, but I really hope to someday find a way to make a living traveling on my motorcycle, camping, and writing about places and people I meet along the way.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Psychology Today: NATURE'S PATH TO INNER PEACE

Psychology Today: NATURE'S PATH TO INNER PEACE

I sent the above link to Susan's lawer. It references a Dr. Kaplan so I looked up his web site and sent it, also.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~skap/

Dr. Kaplan's website says that he works at the University of Michigan and has published several books describing how nature and exposure to nature aids mental health.

It seems to me that this doctor has a lot more credibility than anybody who has testified so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home