.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Takoma Park, Maryland, United States

I'm now a 52-year-old American male raised as an Episcopalian, veteran of submarines, Peace Corps, and State Department. I like teaching people about what they can do with computers and have gotten by as an independent Microsoft trainer teaching networking, but I really hope to someday find a way to make a living traveling on my motorcycle, camping, and writing about places and people I meet along the way.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Coverage of Susan's plight is picking up

Coverage of Susan's plight is picking up on the eve of her hearing.

I'm very grateful to Greg Szymanski, Janet Phelan, and Mark Bilk for stimulating more conversation. Tomorrow will be an interesting day for all of us. I keep wondering what it all means to our country.

Global_Media_Lightning_Headlines : Message: — �"IRAQ No Threat & Invasion Was Illegal," Susan Lindauer, Andy Card's Cousin gets 6 Mo.Psych Eval. (inmate #56064-054.) - Pan Am Flight 103-an Inside Job �

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home