.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Takoma Park, Maryland, United States

I'm now a 52-year-old American male raised as an Episcopalian, veteran of submarines, Peace Corps, and State Department. I like teaching people about what they can do with computers and have gotten by as an independent Microsoft trainer teaching networking, but I really hope to someday find a way to make a living traveling on my motorcycle, camping, and writing about places and people I meet along the way.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Another Evaluation for Susan?

Well! What is this?

Susan's says that her lawyer is surprised and confused. The Justice Department wants another evaluation, the judge has agreed, and even the prosecutor, Susan thinks, was surprise.

What does this mean?

Another visit to Carswell?

It is amazing, to me, that with so many people in need of medical care and who are not provided for their needs by our government, that somebody who does not want it is forced....

Ah! Here is what we don't think about. What if all medical care were in the control of the government? Would that not be another way for tyrants to govern? Anybody who does not get along with authority can be labeled as psychotic or delusional and institutionalized.

I will begin donating to the ACLU, today. I think that Thomas Jefferson, and maybe a few other of our founding fathers would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home