.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Takoma Park, Maryland, United States

I'm now a 52-year-old American male raised as an Episcopalian, veteran of submarines, Peace Corps, and State Department. I like teaching people about what they can do with computers and have gotten by as an independent Microsoft trainer teaching networking, but I really hope to someday find a way to make a living traveling on my motorcycle, camping, and writing about places and people I meet along the way.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Social Security and ownership society

http://citizencontact.typepad.com/mythtakenpolitics/
...a track back to Daniel's post on Social Security

My Democrat friend, Daniel, points out that the Republican administration, in its changes to Social Security speak of taxpayers having "ownership" of stock, but that in the fine print they probably will not end up with the abiity to vote those shares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home